Here are a few little make up tips-
I will be sharing tips from now on….. so keep an eye out……
– Before applying make up in the morning make sure your hands are clean befoe you touch your face. Thoroughly cleanse your face and apply moisturiser to even out the skin.
– Applying creams and moisturisers before foundation lessens the probability of creasing becasues it smoothes out lines in the delicate under eye ares
– For a lighter look in seconds mix your foundation with your daily moisturiser in the palm of your hand before applying. This gives you a homemade tinted moisturiser perfect for everyday use as something a little lighte.
– If you have a ruddy complexion or uneven browny-red skin tones, try using a beige foundation or a bronzer to maintain the natural look while evening out skin tones. Many pale foundations have a pinky undertone thatn can increase the red tones, so try to avoid.
– Evening out skin tones- Yellow tone skins, especially found around the eyes try using a violet skin correction colour. For redness a green colour corrector, this can reduce cheek redness but if used too heavily can make you look unnaturally pale- use sparingly!
– After applying foundation- make sure you spend a few minutes blending it onto your jawline, hairline, lightly onto the neck and don't forget your ears! Creating the perfect base is the most important part of make up